Funding Your Wedding Business!
Small business owners often need capital to move their businesses forward but find it difficult to secure a loan that best fits their needs. David Allen Capital (DAC) can help!
Unlike traditional banks, DAC judges the health of a business based on the cash flow – not just credit scores. DAC’s in-depth understanding of small businesses enables you to get the loan you need to do things like buy inventory, purchase a new piece of equipment or launch a marketing campaign to grow your business.
About DAC Loans:
– True Business Loans – Not Merchant Cash Advances (Typically up to 50% less expensive than a Merchant Cash Advance!)
– Loans Ranging from $10,000 to $500,000.
– 6 to 18 Month Terms
– Fixed Payments
– Decisions As Fast As One Business Day, Funding As Fast As One Business Day.
– Daily or Weekly Debit Payments From Business Bank Account Mean No Worry About A Large End of Month Payment or Missing Due Dates
The minimum qualifications of DAC lenders are less intensive than those of banks:
– $100,000+ Annual Revenues
– 4+ Months in Business
– 500+ Owner’s Personal FICO Score
– 4+ Deposits Per Month
DAC loans are simple and transparent. DAC will show you how much you can receive and what the total payback will be. For example, $40,000 loaned and payback of $48,000 over 12 months. Loan cost can be as low as $0.12 per borrowed dollar with average cost $0.20 to $0.32 per borrowed dollar.
There are four simple steps to get funding. First, complete the online pre-qualification form. Second, complete the one page application. Third, submit the application with a few documents – four months bank statements, copy of last year’s business tax return, a cancelled check, and a copy of your driver’s license. Fourth, receive your funds!
Get started with the pre-qualification at www.DavidAllenCapital.com and get ready to embark on the next phase of success with your business!
DAC Broker Lynne Malinowski
Independent Broker ID# 101125256